Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy New Year

Here you are : New year 2009 is right on your door step.

I am still finishing a novel I am translating from French to Indonesian. The deadline is closer but I still need to finish more than 7 chapters! With a bit of luck, this Christmas holiday, when not munching and drinking, I might have a little time 'pour le boulot!'

Anyway, 2008 has been a good year for me. I translated so many films, and a book on policing and now a French novel. I learned a lot and earned quite a lot too (but I couldn't be joyful too long since I have to pay a massive amount of tax this year! ps: massive is relative, it is massive for me, maybe not for you)

Happy New Year too everyone and hopefully, despite the current financial climate, 2009 will give us a lot of translation to do!

Best wishes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Met libur bu Lenah...hehehe dan semoga terjemahannya lancar...nggak terusik sama kegiatan munching and drinking...cheers...salam dari Jakarta...gloomy and yet asik aja...

Picnic Locations in Gurgaon said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.